Our Mexico SunSeeker and Jeep

Our Mexico SunSeeker and Jeep
Our Mexico SunSeeker and Jeep

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February 7th

The Jeep has started to leak coolant lately and although looking, I'm not sure where it's coming from. Maybe a hose or water pump or ??  So today I decided to have it checked out by a local mechanic.  He crawled under the Jeep and found that the radiator was the problem.  Unfortunately his English was about the same level as my Spanish and although I had some questions, like.. how bad is the leak, can you fix/replace the radiator, how long would it take and how much to do whatever is needed, I realized I needed someone who spoke both Spanish and English to help me.

So I thought of Hector, the nice fellow who helped us a couple of months ago when the Jeep quit because of a starter problem. I knew where Hector worked as a waiter but was told he wasn't working today. Hopefully he'll be there tomorrow and can let me know when he'd be able to help me.  Regardless of what the problem is, I know its going to be a lot cheaper to have the work done here compared to what it would cost in Livingston.

                If the Jeep quits

No comments:

Post a Comment