Our Mexico SunSeeker and Jeep

Our Mexico SunSeeker and Jeep
Our Mexico SunSeeker and Jeep

Monday, February 6, 2012

February 6th

Heavy waves left a bit of trash on the beach last night so this morning I got out a rake and trash can and did a little clean up.  Its one of those things that needs to be taken care of. Of course it could be all back tomorrow.

We walked over to town for a late lunch as I had a dentist appointment to get my teeth cleaned at 5:00 pm.  I think this the latest I've ever had a dentist appointment. 

Dr. Abraham http://www.clinicabrahams.com.mx/  is a young dentist who has just recently set up his practice in La Penita. His office is clean and professional looking and his two exam rooms appear to have everything needed in the way of dental equipment.  The doctor used a water pic type of equipment to clean my teeth and the cleaning and exam was completed in about half an hour.  The cost: just 400 pesos, about $31.50 U.S. .. not a bad price.

The sunset tonight was another one of those super ones that are common down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment