Our Mexico SunSeeker and Jeep

Our Mexico SunSeeker and Jeep
Our Mexico SunSeeker and Jeep

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Domain Name Problems

January 18, 2012
A couple of days ago I discovered my Rollingdoghouse Blog was not being published by Blogger.com nor was it possible for anyone to access the blog.

What had happened was that the Domain name Rollingdoghouse.com had expired and I didn't know it.  This was only the beginning of the problem as when I went to pay for an extension of the domain name I found that years ago when I first got the name, I went through not only one other domain provider but two. Why I did this I don't know but probably I came across a money saving bargain at the time. The big problem is that I forgot what provider I used and without usernames and passwords that I've since forgotten and didn't write down, there's no way to access the account and pay for an extension.

I'm still working on the problem but in the mean time, I've set up another blog, Rollingdoghouse -2 to keep everyone posted on our activities.

Diane went off this morning with our friends Fred and Sherry to Tonala, one of the main market centers in Mexico. Tonala is next to Guadalajara and it takes four or five hours to get there. They're expected back Saturday.  Until then there won't be any  pictures posted as Diane has the camera.  I elected to stay home with the dogs and will be spending a lot of time getting this new blog set up and trying to resurrect the old one.

No comments:

Post a Comment